- The Timesheet should be filled in using the 24 hour clock, (so 9.15am is 0915, and 5.30 is 1730).
- If you have taken a day or more as Holiday Pay during the course of the week, this should be included in the Timesheet by ticking the box for the relevant day under the Holiday Pay column - this will automatically populate that day's hours with the code of HP for Holiday Pay.
- When filled in you should then print out the Timesheet, and ask your Manager to confirm the hours worked, and sign the Timesheet.
- Please then fax to 020 7734 3364 or email the Timesheet to email@example.com, ensuring it reaches us by Friday evening.
- If you are finishing working with Covent Garden, and need a P45 to be issued together with your pay and any outstanding holiday pay, please tick the box on the Timesheet page.
- Any queries - just call or email our Accounts and Payroll Team on 020 7734 3374.