|REGISTERING A PERMANENT VACANCY
The best way to let us know your requirements is to call the Recruitment Team, and discuss your staffing needs with a Senior Covent Garden Consultant who specialises in your field.
NEED A TEMP.....
- We'll listen, give advice if requested (on salary, responsibilities etc), and ask questions that will help establish the key priorities in the role, and how the position fits in to the bigger picture in your organisation, the timescale for interviewing, and who's actually going to be involved in the recruitment process at your end.
- Then we'll move into action, speaking to candidates already registered with us, interviewing new candidates - and speedily identifying people with the skills and experience you require.
- Everyone we tell you about is a person we've actually met, so you can progress without delay to first interviews, and then move on to second interviews and job offers.
- All the time we're able to finesse what's going on, and smooth the way - especially vital where salaries need diplomatic negotiation or where the candidate is out and about on other intereviews..........which is happening increasingly in today's busier job market.
When you need a Temp, you need a Temp NOW!
Our Temporary Staff Service is geared up for immediate action, from 8.30am every morning.
Just give us a quick call, and our Temp will be on their way promptly.
Covent Garden operates an extremely substantial Temporary Staff Service divided into:
TEMP TO PERM
- Reception & Front of House
- Secretarial & Administrative
- Financial & Accounts
- Events & Marketing
- Media & Publishing
- Web & Digital
- Marketing & Business Development
The ideal way to recruit - see each other in action first, and then you can be certain that it's really going to be a success.
At Covent Garden we can introduce candidates who'll fit the bill and can hit the ground running. We always have a good flow of recommended people who are free, looking for permanent work, and who are ideal to join your team - with a view to staying permanently.
Our Consultants will be pleased to advise more specifically, and to discuss your requirements.