THIS IS A SELECTION OF JOBS – PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY – AVAILABLE THROUGH COVENT GARDEN
To apply for a specific job please click on email@example.com and enter the Job Title in the Subject line.
Don’t see quite what you’re looking for?
We would also be pleased to hear from you if you are looking for a position that’s similar to the ones included below, as we always have new vacancies being registered with us, and only some of our openings are featured on this page.
INTERVIEWS BEFORE CHRISTMAS
|PA to Director
To apply please click HERE – Interviews before Christmas!
MARKETING MANAGER, CURRENT AFFAIRS EVENTS
Leading Research and Membership Body needs highly capable commercial Marketeer to oversee and help drive the Marketing and promotional strategy for their Events. Overseeing the work of a team of two junior colleagues you will work closely with the development and logistics team to promote and sell. This will include:
- Defining the target audience and outlining the marketing plan with the brief from the Conference Developer
- Direct management of marketing campaigns across the promotional mix
- Analysing website traffic and conversion via Google analytics to refine and adapt the marketing strategy
- Streamlining communications for members events
- Overseeing all members events marketing communication including emails newsletters and website
You will preferably have a commercial background in Business to Business Marketing
(Events, Publishing or similar), and have good digital skills - Google Analytics, dotmailer, database use (they
use EBMS but will train on that). You will also be conversant with PPC and social media, plus photoshop, animated gif banner design and a good understanding of HTML coding. Proof reading skills will also be useful.
ACCOUNT MANAGER WITH
£25,000 + £3k bonus
An opportunity for you to Account Manage a database of clients for a Charity upselling their online products. This is not a Sales/KPI driven role, it is a role that requires you to build and nurture relationships as well as meeting clients face to face and some international travel. You will strove to achieve a minimum of 90% renewal rate and grow new business through your persuasive manner. You will be self-motivated and self-disciplined. You MUST have a legal background i.e. you could be a recent Law Graduate who is awaiting Pupillage. A B2B background would be desirable.
• 30 days holiday
• 10% additional bonus for new clients and 3% for existing
• Private Health Care
• Excellent Pension
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR FOR LEADING ARCHITECTS
£23-26,000 depending on experience
Successful growing Architects firm based in Central London are looking for a Project Administrator to work with one of their busy teams.
You will be involved in the management of documents and the document control system, using InDesign regularly, carrying out general administrative duties for the team and updating the project directory and execution plans. This is a varied and interesting administrative role with a chance to get fully involved.
You will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role co-ordinating and site office and multiple projects.
- Strong skills in Adobe InDesign
- Experience of a document management system such as Conject (BIW)
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to deal confidently and professionally with internal staff and external contacts at all levels.
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Leading Professional Body based in the City are looking for a new member of their Services Team to look after two of their Membership Faculties and take the lead on the planning and development of their membership services including events, publications, webinars and web resources.
You will proactively develop ideas for new products and then plan and project manage the development and the implementation of the service. You will also lead regular committee meetings, set agendas, take minutes and follow up on action points.
You will also be line managing an Executive who will assist with day to day delivery.
You will have:
- Strong Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Ideally experience of membership and an understanding of e-content marketing
- An ability to pull together colleagues from different teams and lead them in working towards an efficient and satisfactory outcome.
ASSESSMENT PUBLISHER - COMMISSIONING – EDUCATION RESOURCES
Leading Education resources provider needs capable, experienced Product Developer with a commercial background to:
- Manage allocated parts of the company’s product portfolio and propose new product or service innovations for approval
- Support sales and marketing in researching customer needs, reflecting those needs in the development of the appropriate solutions and services, successfully and profitably
- Get new products to market to the right quality, on time and within budget, selecting the most appropriate models of authoring
- Manage internal and thrid-party relationships
- Provide expert guidance (e.g. over the phone, at events or through internal briefings to customer facing staff) to support excellent customer service and effective sales. You will:
- Be customer and market orientated
- Have a track record of conceiving, instigating, overseeing and delivering high-quality product and service delivery strategies and business plans
- Have an entrepreneurial outlook with the ability to create sustainable new income streams
- Be comfortable with working in a dynamic environment which is system and process-led
- Be Degree Educated
- Have a minimum of 5 years in an organisation of comparable scale and complexity with a commercial approach
PA TO DIRECTOR GENERAL AND MEMBERSHIP CO-ORDINATOR
Leading Trade Association based near Charing Cross / Holborn is looking for a senior level PA to work closely with their Director General and take responsibility for their Membership Database.
You would be providing full PA support including organising meetings, managing diaries, circulating papers, preparing PowerPoint presentations and dealing with incoming correspondence and emails. You would also deal with the annual membership renewals using Integra CRM database, arrange member visit and arrange social functions and events for members.
You will have solid PA experience at senior level together with first class IT skills including experience using a CRM database. You will also have excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
The organisation offers great benefits including 10% pension and BUPA.
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER, IMMEDIATE START! 2 MONTH CONTRACT
c.£37,000, possibly more
This is a great opportunity to consolidate your skills and challenge yourself in your next career step. Our client, a leading registered charity, campaigning organisation and awarding body, is looking for a proactive Digital Content Manager with a broad brief. If you are looking to start your next permanent role before Christmas and you are available immediately, this could be the role for you!
• Develop an overarching strategy for digital and online including project management of a new Website for a new organisation being set up by this Institute
• Line manage one Web Assistant
• Contribute to developing the social media strategy exploring Facebook, Twitter etc
• Ensure all logos are being used in accordance with their guidelines and work with IT to ensure that all websites are running to optimum effectiveness
Your background will include experience of project managing the creation of a new website and creating new marketing and communications strategies. You will be conversant with online Marketing. If you have experience of working within Professional Institutes or the 3rd sector that would be useful.
Head of HR & Training- Firm of Architects with c.170 staff
£45,000-£50,000, possibly more, plus benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a leading and reputable firm of architects of circa 170 staff. As the Head of HR you will manage and develop the current HR & training team and define and deliver the HR strategy. You will support the development and delivery of the annual training strategy and oversee the training and professional development budget to ensure they are delivering value for the practice.
You will need to:
- Be CIPD Qualified
- Have extensive proven experience of managing a HR team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Solid experience of managing a training function in professional services or a creative services business
This position offers the opportunity to work in a well-establish, fast paced and growing firm so if you are interested please send us your CV today!
£25,000 - £30,000 + Great Benefits!
A great opportunity to work for an Oil firm in Central London offering excellent benefits, free lunch/breakfast with great company social events. This is a new and exciting role focusing on 3 key elements: social media, rebranding & writing press releases. Additionally this role will involve some travel for their events/conferences approximately 3-5 times per year including New York, Chile, Singapore & Miami. You will be responsible for overseeing the event, setting up the stand and producing the marketing material needed.
You will have:
• 3-4 years Marketing experience including social media, writing press releases and rebranding
• Degree educated (desirable)
• A commercial background
• Experience within advertising or shipping is a strong bonus
OPERATIONS MANAGER – CENTRAL LONDON THINK TANK
Prestigious Think Tank in Central London are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage core operations and finance across the organisation.
You would be overseeing the organisation’s financial and operations systems, legal and institutional affairs and the grant management process across all programme areas.
You will need:
- Management experience from the private or public sector
- A proven track record in financial and people management
- Ideally familiarity with Quickbooks
- Experience with grants management
- Familiarity with legal requirements for the UK charity sector
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- To be highly organised and detail orientated
The position offers the opportunity to work in a small, fast paced and growing organisation.
EXPERIENCED PA TEMPS NEEDED
£12-15 PER HOUR
Exciting opportunities in exciting central London companies available for confident and experienced Personal Assistants/Secretaries.
We recruit for a broad range of clients, including well-known organisations in Public Sector, Membership, Arts, Charity and Legal fields. We are looking for candidates with:
• At least two years’ relevant experience
• Excellent diary management skills
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
• Confidence making travel arrangements and setting up meetings
If you have the right skills and are looking for the flexibility of temp and contract work then we would love to hear from you, send us your CV today!
START A NEW CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
Opportunity for proactive, business minded mature person (with at least 5 years work
experience since College) to start a new career in the world of Office Staff Recruitment.
As a Recruitment Consultant you'll:
-Interview candidates for Temporary and Permanent Business Support roles
-Liaise with Clients - and bring the two sides together
-Build and develop successful relationships using your initiative to the full
-Run your own day in a busy team environment
-What are you doing now?
Successful people have joined us from careers in
-The Office World - you're an EA, Senior PA, or Office Manager
-Retail or Hospitality Management - with plenty of people responsibility
-Graduate or Professional Trainee Schemes - now you want something more creative
-HR or Administration - you've done some interviewing and recruitment
-Events and Media - you're used to results and deadlines
-Sales and Marketing - you're ready to use these skills more subtlely
Our career package includes a good starting salary, both team and individual bonuses, and ongoing training which harnesses your transferable skills.
If you'd like to be considered for a career in Office Staff Recruitment with Covent Garden,
one of London's longest established agencies, please let us have your CV, together with
covering letter indicating why a move into Recruitment would appeal.