THIS IS A SELECTION OF JOBS – PERMANENT AND TEMPORARY – AVAILABLE THROUGH COVENT GARDEN
To apply for a specific job please click on firstname.lastname@example.org and enter the Job Title in the Subject line.
Don’t see quite what you’re looking for?
We would also be pleased to hear from you if you are looking for a position that’s similar to the ones included below, as we always have new vacancies being registered with us, and only some of our openings are featured on this page.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR PUBLIC POLICY THINK TANK
Rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced bright, and switched on EA to work in a charitable think tank based in the West End.
The role would be working for the Executive Director providing a full EA service including diary management, maintaining daily schedules, managing emails and correspondence, arranging all logistical travel arrangements and preparing itineraries. You will also provide proactive support for meetings including preparing papers, undertaking research, minute taking and updating action points.
You will need:
- Solid Executive Assistant experience
- Strong skills in diary and email management
- Minute taking skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
This is an interesting and fast paced environment where you will have plenty of opportunity to get involved.
SENIOR PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION CONTROLLER
WEST END ART PUBLISHERS
Leading art publishers in the West End are looking for an experience Production Controller to join their team who are responsible for producing their arts publications on a regular basis to strict deadlines and to a high standard.
You would be doing end to end production work including attending planning meetings, managing schedules, costs, specifications and monitoring and processing all materials. You will also work closely with internal colleagues who deal with photography and colour editing. The role will also involve the management of the distribution so you will be collecting data on distribution numbers and liaising closely with the external distribution house.
You will need:
- Solid publishing production experience, ideally from within a role that has included distribution
- Strong IT skills on Mac and PC including Excel and InDesign
- Confidence dealing with senior colleagues in a professional manner
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Fluent French would be an advantage
- An interest in the arts!
HR BUSINESS PARTNER, LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Major Regulatory Body with a broad staff base requires proactive Learning and Development professional to lead on Learning & Development projects but also provide input on generalist work for a couple of business units. Our client has built a solid reputation for being a very positive place to work and the staff enjoy involvement and responsibility. Working in this busy HR team, within this role you will;
• Develop the annual design of the organisational learning and development plan
• Work with the teams to develop learning and development ideas
• Lead on, in conjunction with the HR Director, the design, commission and delivery of the organisational management development programme
Ideally you will:
• Be Fully or part CIPD qualified
• Have a proven track record in Learning and Development to bring to this role, plus some useful generalist experience which could be within previous roles
• Have experience designing, implementing, commissioning and delivering high quality
learning and development solutions for employees and managers
• Be able to present a range of learning solutions including workshops, facilitation, elearning and coaching
Email your CV to us now to be considered.
MARKETING EXECUTIVE – LEADING MEMBERSHIP BODY
Leading Professional Institute based in the City are looking for a Marketing Executive to join their Corporate Members Marketing Team in developing and implementing integrated marketing and communications plans and programmes.
You would be involved in the full range of digital and print marketing activities including production and distribution of branding marketing collateral, creation and management of email campaigns, copywriting and proofreading marketing materials and post-campaign analysis.
You will need:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B marketing/communications environment
- Experience developing marketing and communications plans across the marketing mix
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Developed copywriting skills for different audiences and channels
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Analytics and a digital marketing email system eg Epsilon.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO 2 DIRECTORS FOR LEADING TRADE ASSOCIATION
Excellent opportunity to work at senior level for 2 newly-created Directors of a leading Trade Association in the City.
You would be providing full Executive Assistant support including managing their busy diaries, organising committee meetings, preparing correspondence, papers and presentations, minute taking, and getting involved with Projects.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- Senior level EA experience working at Director level
- Excellent communication skills with a flexible approach
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Experience from within the membership or financial sectors would be an advantage
This is an interesting, busy role where you would really get the opportunity to use and build on your EA skills.
SENIOR TEAM ADMINISTRATOR
Leading Trade Association in Central London are looking for a Team Administrator to assist 2 of their Policy teams with general admin support.
You would be getting fully involved with diary management for the Directors, producing documents and presentations, arranging meetings, minute taking, maintaining the database and co-ordinating the information going onto the website.
You will need:
- Solid senior level administration experience working for a team.
- Confidence dealing with colleagues at all levels
- Minute taking skills
- Strong MS Office skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Admin
- A “muck in” attitude, keen to do a varied role involving numerous admin tasks.
Send us your CV today.
MARKETING SPECIALIST FOR LEADING ARCHITECTS
Leading Global Architects firm based in the City are looking for a Marketing Specialist to work in a team of 6 working on campaigns and projects to develop their business development activities.
This is a broad ranging role involving strategy and hands on development of marketing collateral. You would be partnering with global Practice Area Leaders to understand each practice’s specific goals for reputation building and business development. You will then be managing the business development activities, managing target clients and incoming leads, following up and tracking opportunity status.
You will also lead the development of marketing deliverables including proposals, presentations, brochures, email blasts and blog posts.
You will need the following skills and experience:
- A Degree in Journalism, Business, Architecture, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Communications or Marketing
- A minimum 6 years’ experience working in marketing in the architecture, design, construction or real estate industry
- Skills in business development and setting strategies
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient user of Adobe InDesign
PART TIME MEMBERSHIP ASSISTANT
3 DAYS PER WEEK
£29,874 PRO RATA (£17,924)
Exciting opportunity to work 3 days per week for a leading education union dealing with Membership services.
You will be working in a team getting fully involved with dealing with queries from members, taking payments, updating records and liaising with members regarding general issues.
You will need to have some solid administration experience, ideally from within a membership environment, together with excellent data entry skills and attention to detail and strong MS Office skills. You will also need to be proactive with a professional telephone manner and a flexible approach.
This role is working 3 days per week, including Mondays and Fridays. Excellent benefits attached.
DISTRIBUTION CO-ORDINATOR – ART PUBLISHERS
High profile art publishers based in the West End are looking for a Distribution Co-ordinator to manage the print distribution process for their catalogues.
You would be compiling client data, processing the information using SAP and transmitting to the external distribution house, ensuring printed material is delivered on schedule, to budget and to the highest standards.
You will also be responsible for dealing with any distribution related queries.
You will have some solid experience in distribution, ideally from within a publishing environment, together with strong Excel and Database skills and excellent attention to detail.
For the right candidate, there will also be a chance of future training in the area of catalogue production.
CHARITY MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
Enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Officer needed for highly interesting Charitable organisation. This Central London Charity needs you to join their close knit team in this exciting role with a broad range of responsibilities. You will:
- Produce marketing materials that are consistent with the brand
- Write communication that is adaptable to different channels
- Deal with PR and Media relations issues relating to the organisation
- Coordinate print resources, writing copy, design production
- Offer local PR to support to regional centres
- Coordinate Marketing campaigns
You will have a Degree or equivalent and 3-4 years Marketing experience plus copy writing, communications and knowledge of PR. Ideally your experience will have been gained in a Charity or Non Commercial setting. If you have Indesign that would be an advantage. CIM qualifications of interest, but our client is strongly committed to training its staff so can consider supporting further study.
EVENTS MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Leading Trade Association based in Central London are looking for an experienced Marketeer with a solid track record in events marketing to join their busy events team.
You would be responsible for creating and implementing integrated marketing campaigns for a variety of B2B events including business conferences and working dinners. You will be working across the full marketing mix using direct mail, email, digital/web, PR, advertising and social media.
The role will also involve develop marketing collateral both offline and digital and will have plenty of opportunity to use your copywriting and proofing skills. You will also develop your knowledge of the market and proactively review and improve the quality and quantity of CRM data.
You will need the following:
- A proven track record in conference and events marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of social media marketing
- Strong skills in CRM systems, HTML, CMS and the Adobe Creative Suite
- A commercial outlook with excellent problem solving skills
EVENTS SPONSORSHIP EXECUTIVE
Leading high profile Trade Association based in Central London is looking for a new member of their Events Team to focus on Sponsorship.
The role will involve:
- Identifying potential partners, sponsors and exhibitors
- Research potential sponsors to ensure a knowledge-based and consultative approach
- Creating sponsorship package documentation and bespoke proposals
- Email, telemarketing and face to face pitches
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Issue contracts and ensure return of sales contracts and payments
- Ongoing account management throughout the year
You will need a solid background in successful sponsorship sales preferably for B2B conferences, with a proven track record of achieving targets. You will also be self-motivated with a commercial outlook and with first class communication skills.
Opportunity to earn excellent bonuses.
EVENTS AND CONFERENCES EXECUTIVE
Leading high profile Trade Association based in Central London is looking for a new member of their Events Team to focus on operations. The events are an interesting mix of corporate and policy events ranging from large annual dinners to mid-range conferences and smaller working dinners. Some of the events are international and they are all high profile.
The role will involve:
- Development of creative event concepts
- Full events operations management including venue finding,
- Work closely with external suppliers and production agencies
- Manage individual events budgets
- Design and prepare all events materials such as signage, branding and delegate packs
- On-site event management
You will need solid events organising experience including mid-sized conferences, together with budgeting skills and excellent communication skills.
You will also have a strong commercial outlook, with a desire to exceed financial targets while driving quality and innovation.
PROJECT SECRETARY/DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Leading firm of Architects based near Southwark are looking for an experienced Project Secretary to providing admin support to their project team.
The role would involve document control using extranet sites, uploading and downloading information, diary management for the team, typing letters and minutes and creating Excel spreadsheets. You will also use Adobe InDesign to create reports.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Project Secretarial or Document Control experience from within an architects, design, engineering or professional services firm
- Strong skills in Word and Excel
- A flexible approach, happy to work on multiple projects with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Adobe InDesign and MS Project skills are desirable.
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR FOR LEADING ARCHITECTS
£23-26,000 depending on experience
Successful growing Architects firm based in Central London are looking for a Project Administrator to work with one of their busy teams.
You will be involved in the management of documents and the document control system, using InDesign regularly, carrying out general administrative duties for the team and updating the project directory and execution plans. This is a varied and interesting administrative role with a chance to get fully involved.
You will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role co-ordinating and site office and multiple projects.
- Strong skills in Adobe InDesign
- Experience of a document management system such as Conject (BIW)
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to deal confidently and professionally with internal staff and external contacts at all levels.
EXPERIENCED PA TEMPS NEEDED
£12-15 PER HOUR
Exciting opportunities in exciting central London companies available for confident and experienced Personal Assistants/Secretaries.
We recruit for a broad range of clients, including well-known organisations in Public Sector, Membership, Arts, Charity and Legal fields. We are looking for candidates with:
• At least two years’ relevant experience
• Excellent diary management skills
• Proficiency with the MS Office Suite
• Confidence making travel arrangements and setting up meetings
If you have the right skills and are looking for the flexibility of temp and contract work then we would love to hear from you, send us your CV today!
START A NEW CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
Opportunity for proactive, business minded mature person (with at least 5 years work
experience since College) to start a new career in the world of Office Staff Recruitment.
As a Recruitment Consultant you'll:
-Interview candidates for Temporary and Permanent Business Support roles
-Liaise with Clients - and bring the two sides together
-Build and develop successful relationships using your initiative to the full
-Run your own day in a busy team environment
-What are you doing now?
Successful people have joined us from careers in
-The Office World - you're an EA, Senior PA, or Office Manager
-Retail or Hospitality Management - with plenty of people responsibility
-Graduate or Professional Trainee Schemes - now you want something more creative
-HR or Administration - you've done some interviewing and recruitment
-Events and Media - you're used to results and deadlines
-Sales and Marketing - you're ready to use these skills more subtlely
Our career package includes a good starting salary, both team and individual bonuses, and ongoing training which harnesses your transferable skills.
If you'd like to be considered for a career in Office Staff Recruitment with Covent Garden,
one of London's longest established agencies, please let us have your CV, together with
covering letter indicating why a move into Recruitment would appeal.